Saturday, March 10, 2007

I have been tagged

OK! Ayman has tagged me. Here is the Result:

1. When I have nothing to do I try to imagine how the world would look like if certain historical moments took a different turn. What would have happened if Japan or Germany won the World War? Personally, what my life would be like haven’t I met the people I am with now.
Finally what would have happened if Ronaldinho played for Alhilal instead of Barcelona?

2. Another challenging idea that always comes up is to try to imagine a new color. I am talking about a brand new color, a color that is not one of the basic colors or a mix of them. I challenge you to come up with one? No matter how wild imagination you think you have, you cant do this. If you did, Pleaaaaase write me back!!

3. Sometimes, when I meet people I try to imagine how did they look when they were kids. It rarely works out, but it’s beautiful to try. I recommend it.

4. Speaking of meeting new people, I usually have first impressions that always turn out to be WRONG.

5. Like Ayman said, I also believe that beauty lies beneath, but I find that very difficult to implement in real life.

6. I am a very bad swimmer, unlike most of human beings, I actually hate the sea, When I look at it, I think about how many poor people the ragged waves swallowed.

7. This is sort of embarrassing; I have never cheated in a test before!

8. Just a year ago, I used to look at people who drive as if they were doing magic! I have struggled a lot to obtain my driving license.

9. I enjoy mopping the floor; I am fascinated about converting an ugly dirty space into a clean beautiful room. I think I would have made a good room boy.

10. I truly believe that man and woman are from completely different planets!

9 Comments:

Blogger Eman said...

1-2-3. ya'7e enta al'7ayalat de 9arafoha leek men ayye bank??!! LOL mobala'3a akan keda enta alyom kolo betkon sar7aaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
BTW 3agbtne fekrat allon algadeeed, I'll try to help :-P


6- Lo0o0o0oL
'3areeeeba,,, w ala'3rab men keda batzakar ennak ento w ayman shelto mabla'3 '7orafe keda 3ala asas ta3malo eshterak fe alseba7a w keda lw motzaker,, LOL
( ana kan 3ende e7sas enaha kanat wahma) I should tell dad..

7- neither did I,,, (( malkom ma'7lo3en keda?? ma me9adegen?? :S:S:S))
ok ok, maybe once or twice.. LOL
but don't tell plz


8- & that's Y u didn't call me since I passed the drivin tests,,,


9- U should stay with ayman & Bago... LOL

10- me 2

12:27 PM  
Blogger Eman said...

BTW ya hamam. u have to pass the tag to someone else

12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1-kan 7ykoon t3ban oo 7elo myt oo kl yom 6agah milaria zi bagi alla3been oo ma kan 7ykoon esmo Ronaldinho...kan 7ykoon "abo-brai9" wla "ab 9al3a"

2-loooooooool! I think it is impossible...
3-I never had that thought ... Trying to remember how they look now so that I can recognize them the next time is hard enough!!
4- Happens a lot...
5-hehehe....You have told me that b4...shallow Hal! lool
6-YOU HATE THE SEA???!!!!!!
7- 6aib 3eeni fe 3enk kida??
8-No comment...and you know why! lool
9-GOo0oooO0o0OooO0oO0ood to know :)
10- Really??

10:44 AM  
Blogger Hamam said...

Eman
The imagination thing was a smart move dont you agree? I know u wish you did the same in your tag.
hehehe mawdo3 alishtrak da kan fikrti o ma mashina aktr min 3 mrat fi shaharin. bilnisba lilrukhsa mafi da3i tglbi almawj3.
I wish if ayman could send us some photos of his room now lol! Bago is living in a staff house so he is ok. Finally As I said to ayman I only know you , Harith and Ayman AND you all have been tagged so I cant tagg no one else!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Hamam said...

Dear H thanx for stopping by
Long time no see :P
1- Kan 7ikoon a7sn mn asa lano kan 7yl3b m3 albrins.O alhilal kan 7ishil kas al3alam lilandia
2-Da raie but Ill keep trying anyways
3-o tgoli lai 133 bardo :P

5-This the way I am
6-I hate the sea but I love walking by the sea :P
7-I KNOW I DID NOT CHEAT MY IQ EXAM
LOL
9-Its not always like that lol!
10- YES!ESPECIALLY IN MY CASE LOL

6:33 AM  
Blogger Precious said...

LOL.. I think you're the one who;s from a whole different planet than the rest of us... hehe.. Very interesting and wierd points you mentioned there.. specially with the imagination..

4:33 AM  
Blogger Hamam said...

Precious
Thanx for stopping by its good to c a new face in my blog.
One Comment
If I am from a different planet that means to me :you are from a different planet, which makes me right :P

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home